Plantation Shutter Plan Wizard
The calculators will determine material cut list and create an assembly plan for your own custom plantation shutters. As a rule of thumb, deduct 1/8" from each panel joint; hinges, panel joints, top & bottom(2 panel shutter have a 1/4" overlap) so use the full measurement for width and deduct 1/4" for height. "Receive with your order of $150 or more our "Plantation Shutter Plan Wizard" Excel Program for your use." Measure for clearance
- Measure inside width in 3 places – top, middle, bottom. Measure inside height in 3 places – left, middle, right
- Use the smallest actual opening measurements
- Check for square by measuring diagonally – A & B
- Z Frame or Trim Frame units will accommodate most out-of-square in drywall openings
- If considering Mounting Strips or hinges only, an inside mount is not feasible if diagonal measurements are not within 1/8th inch. Rather, select the L Frame or go to an outside mount.